You may already know that the True Blue Savings card helps eligible patients save on Mitigare® (Colchicine) 0.6 mg Capsules. But did you know that you may be able to save on generic colchicine as well? Read on to find out how the True Blue Savings card can help eligible adults save money on their colchicine prescriptions.
True Blue Savings
With the True Blue Savings card, eligible patients can receive Mitigare® for as little as $0 for the first 30 days and $5 for monthly refills, for a maximum savings of $65 on the first fill and $50 on refills.* However, you can still save on colchicine even if you are taking generic colchicine capsules. Just be sure to ask your doctor whether generic colchicine capsules are right for you. It’s an important distinction because the True Blue Savings card may only be used for Mitigare® or its Authorized Generic Colchicine Capsules.
Getting the True Blue Savings card
If you qualify,* you can get your True Blue Savings card in one of two ways:
- Visit your doctor—Ask for the True Blue Savings card when you are prescribed Mitigare® or Generic Colchicine Capsules.
- Go online—Download a True Blue Savings card online at Mitigare.com. Once downloaded, the card is automatically activated and ready to use at the pharmacy for Mitigare® or Generic Colchicine Capsules.
Using the True Blue Savings card
With the True Blue Savings card, eligible patients can get their first 30-day supply (up to a maximum of 60 capsules) of Mitigare® or Generic Colchicine Capsules for as little as $0, up to a maximum value of $65.* For refills, eligible patients can save on their out-of-pocket costs and pay as little as $5 per refill of Mitigare® or Generic Colchicine Capsules, up to a maximum value of $50 per 30-day supply (up to a maximum of 60 capsules). *Please see complete eligibility Terms and Conditions available at Mitigare.com.
Dispenses for a 60-day supply (up to a maximum of 120 capsules) and 90-day supply (up to a maximum of 180 capsules) are permissible within the terms of the program, up to a total of a 12-month supply.
Find out if you are eligible for True Blue Savings now.
Accessing helpful resources
With the True Blue Savings card, you also may have access to helpful resources. Click on the links below to find out more.
- Find a Pharmacy—Get the name and address of a local pharmacy where you can fill your Mitigare®or Generic Colchicine Capsules prescription.
- Gout Flare Questionnaire—Use this printable form to talk with your doctor about your gout flares.
- Gout-Friendly Diet Cheat Sheet—Discover the benefits of a gout-friendly diet that may reduce your risk of future flares.
- Gout Quiz—Take this interesting and informative quiz to find out how much you know about gout.
- Patient Brochure—Learn more about preventing gout flares and Mitigare.®
Getting answers to your questions
*For all eligible patients 18 years or older who are legal residents of the United States or Puerto Rico. Only eligible patients pay as little as $0 for the first 30 days. Maximum savings of $65 on the first fill and $50 on refills. Please see complete eligibility Terms and Conditions available at Mitigare.com.
NOTE: This article was not written by a medical professional and is not intended to substitute for the guidance of a physician. These are not Hikma’s recommendations for gout flare prevention, but rather facts and data collected from various reliable medical sources. For a full list of resources and their attributing links, see below.